1. Identification of Two Cytochrome Monooxygenase P450 Genes, CYP321A7 and CYP321A9, from the Tobacco Cutworm Moth (Spodoptera Litura) and Their Expression in Response to Plant Allelochemicals. International journal of molecular sciences, 2017, 18(11): 2278.
2. Distinct Molecular Signature of Murine Fetal Liver and Adult Hematopoietic Stem Cells Identify Novel Regulators of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Function. Stem cells and development, 2017, 26(8): 573-584.
3. The Eukaryote-Like Serine/Threonine Kinase STK Regulates the Growth and Metabolism of Zoonotic Streptococcus suis. Frontiers in cellular and infection microbiology, 2017, 7.
4. A transcriptome map of actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae at single-nucleotide resolution using deep RNA-Seq. PloS one, 2016, 11(3): e0152363.
5. Highly proliferative primitive fetal liver hematopoietic stem cells are fueled by oxidative metabolic pathways. Stem cell research, 2015, 15(3): 715-721.