1. Acetate production and electron utilization facilitated by sulfate-reducing bacteria in a microbial electrosynthesis system. Bioresource Technology, 2017, 241:821.
2. Long term effects of cerium dioxide nanoparticles on the nitrogen removal, micro-environment and community dynamics of a sequencing batch biofilm reactor. Bioresource Technology, 2017, 245(Pt A):573.
3. Hyperthermophilic Composting Accelerates the Removal of Antibiotic Resistance Genes and Mobile Genetic Elements in Sewage Sludge. Environmental Science & Technology, 2017.
4. Impacts of environmental factors on the whole microbial communities in the rhizosphere of a metal-tolerant plant: Elsholtzia haichowensis Sun. Environmental Pollution, 2017.
5. Enhanced anaerobic biological treatment of chlorpyrifos in farmland drainage with zero valent iron. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2017.
6. Environmental factors shape water microbial community structure and function in shrimp cultural enclosure ecosystems. Frontiers in microbiology, 2017, 8: 2359.
7. Correlation detection strategies in microbial data sets vary widely in sensitivity and precision.The ISME Journal, 2016(10): 1669–1681.
8. Predicting taxonomic and functional structure of microbial communities in acid mine drainage.The ISME Journal, 2016, 10(6): 1527-1539.
9. Ecological effects of combined pollution associated with e-waste recycling on the composition and diversity of soil microbial communities.Environmental science & technology, 2015, 49(11): 6438-6447.
10. Comparative metagenomic and metatranscriptomic analyses of microbial communities in acid mine drainage.The ISME Journal, 2015, 9(7): 1579-1592.
11. Ecological roles of dominant and rare prokaryotes in acid mine drainage revealed by metagenomics and metatranscriptomics.The ISME Journal, 2015, 9(6): 1280-1294.
12. Biogeochemical Processes Governing Natural Pyrite Oxidation and Release of Acid Metalliferous Drainage. Environmental science & technology, 2014, 48(10):5537-45.
13. Correlating microbial diversity patterns with geochemistry in an extreme and heterogeneous environment of mine tailings. Applied and environmental microbiology, 2014, 80(12): 3677-3686.
14. Microbial communities evolve faster in extreme environments. Scientific Reports, 2014, 4(4):6205-6205.
15. Shifts in microbial community composition and function in the acidification of a lead/zinc mine tailings. Environmental microbiology, 2013, 15(9): 2431-2444.
16. Contemporary environmental variation determines microbial diversity patterns in acid mine drainage. The ISME Journal, 2013, 7(5): 1038-1050.
17. Comparative transcriptome analysis of transporters, phytohormone and lipid metabolism pathways in response to arsenic stress in rice (Oryza sativa). New Phytologist, 2012, 195(1): 97-112.
18. Microbial Ecology and Evolution in the Acid Mine Drainage Model System. Trends in Microbiology, 2016, 24(7): 581–593.
19. Biodiversity and population dynamics of microorganisms in a full-scale membrane bioreactor for municipal wastewater treatment. Water Research, 2011, 45(3): 1129–1138.
20. Biodiversity, abundance, and activity of nitrogen-fixing bacteria during primary succession on a copper mine tailings. FEMS microbiology ecology, 2011, (1):439-450.
21. Spatial and Temporal Analysis of the Microbial Community in the Tailings of a Pb-Zn Mine Generating Acidic Drainage. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 2011, 77(15): 5540–5544.
22. Global metagenomic survey reveals a new bacterial candidate phylum in geothermal springs. Nature Communications, 2015, 7:10476.
23. Dysbiosis of Gut Microbiota With Reduced Trimethylamine-N-Oxide Level in Patients With Large-Artery Atherosclerotic Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack. J Am Heart Assoc, 2015, 4:e002699.
24. Different Dynamic Patterns of β-Lactams, Quinolones, Glycopeptides and Macrolides on Mouse Gut Microbial Diversity. PLoS One, 2015, pone.0126712.
25. Diverse Vaginal Microbiomes in Reproductive-Age Women with Vulvovaginal Candidiasis. PLoS One, 2013, pone.0079812.
26. Comparison of direct boiling method with commercial kits for extracting fecal microbiome DNA by Illumina sequencing of 16S rRNA tags. Journal of microbiological methods, 2013, 95(3): 455-462.
27. Comparison of microbial diversity determined with the same variable tag sequence extracted from two different PCR amplicons. BMC microbiology, 2013, 13(14): 208.